Intern - San Gabriel Valley, California
The A-United Internship Program provides a unique
opportunity for students. The program is designed
to promote leadership and professional development.
Our internship experience prepares individuals to
move into the legal sector by giving them work experience
and helping them to build leadership skills. Individuals
selected into the program will be given an opportunity
to explore the dynamics of working within a business
setting and various legal systems, while learning
to network with high profile individuals in the legal
field and throughout the community.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
College students or recent graduates who are interested
in learning more about the legal field and developing
leadership skills in the workplace.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
• Mentorship from A-United’s management
• Insights on working for a business entity
• Career building and leadership skills
• Network of legal professionals and prominent
WHAT MAKES THIS INTERNSHIP DIFFERENT?
• Unique experience for a company that directly
services law firms
• Mentorship from other professionals in diverse
• Access to high profile individuals within
• Ability to overcome challenges that may arise
in the workplace
SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING WITH YOUR APPLICATION
2. Personal Statement (500 words)
Topic for personal statement: What you hope to gain
program, along with your short-term and long-term
This program is ongoing and applications are
accepted year-round. If you are interested in finding
out more about this program or would like to apply,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary information.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com.